Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Lady of Good Counsel Church - Sion

Sunday Masses:
Morning 6:30AM, 8:00AM, 9:15AM, 10:15AM(M), 11:15AM(T),

Evening 6:15PM

WeekDay Masses:
Daily Morning - 6:15AM
         Evening : 7:00PM


Every Tuesday There are special healing service masses.
Known to have witnessed several miracles.
Tuesday Morning: 6:00AM, 6:30 AND 7:30AM
               Evening: 3:15(T)PM,5:00PM 6:00PM(K), 7:00PM

Link to Google Maps info

p.s: I Believe (T) indicates Tamil Mass and (M) indicates Marathi and K is Konkani Mass .. need to verify this

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s: I Believe (T) indicates Tamil Mass and (M) indicates Marathi and K is Konkani Mass .. need to verify this

    M indicates Malayalam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this church, probably my spiritual life started attending religion classes when I was studying in that school, I enjoy the tamil mass every sunday at 11:30am

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friends, believe me for me St. Anthony is one of my Best Friends. He has heard my prayers end number of times and I can't thank him enough. I have been visiting the church and attending the Novenas for the past 9 years be it sun, rain or freezing winter. You don't really have to do anything, come, sit in the church and just look at St. Anthony's peaceful face and you will feel that inner peace, I Promise.

    Thank You St. Anthony, please conmtinue to guide and Bless me.

    Jacinta Joe Kantharaj
    Kalamboli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wil b commin here soon....... M xcited

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love this place so much, makes me feel so good & peaceful, Verena

    ReplyDelete